Brazil Culture - Experience it!
These Reasons Alone Are Enough To Visit This Amazing Country
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Christ the Redeemer
- Sao Paulo Business Mecca
- Beaches of Florianopolis
- Amazon Jungle
- and so much more...
Brazil is the largest country in South America. They are also the only country that speaks portuguese. Portueguese has some similarities to spanish but it is still very different. Some of the words are the same but the pronunciation is different.
The beauty of Brazil is one of it's most striking features. Christ the Redeemer overlooking Rio de Janeiro and it's beautiful beaches, the Amazon river and rain forest, Florianapolis and it's numerous beautiful beaches (more than 500).
You also have the world renowned Rio de Janeiro carnival. It's an annual festival held 46 days before Easter. There are parades with beautiful costumes with non-stop music and dancing.
Brazil soccer is by far the most popular sport. The national Brazil team has won the FIFA World Cup a record 5 times. Going to a soccer game in Brazil will give you a new appreciation for their passion for soccer.
When you also look at the fact that the World Cup will be hosted in Rio in 2014 and the Olympics in 2016, it is definitely a place internationally recognized. It's time you got involved and check it out yourself.
I moved to Rio de Janeiro and love it. I want you to experience the wonderful Brazil culture like I have. I want to encourage you to come and taste it for yourself - you won't regret it.
- Rio De Janeiro Brazil - 6 Things You Need To Experience
- Rio de Janeiro Brazil is commonly known as Rio, and is the second largest city in Brazil. This amazing city is the most visited in the southern hemisphere.
- Beaches In Rio de Janeiro - The 8 You Must See
- Beaches in Rio de Janeiro are some of the best in the world - Arpoador, Abrico, Botafogo, Brazil Copacabana Beach, Ipanema Beach Brazil, Ipanema Leblon, Barra da Tijuca, Sao Conrado. Discover why.
- Sao Paulo Brazil - 5 Fantastic Reasons To Visit
- One of the most important Latin American business centers, Sao Paulo Brazil attracts many visitors annually. Check out these 5 fantastic reasons to visit.
- Brazil Carnival - 5 Entertaining Reasons to Experience It
- Traditionally celebrated 46 days before Easter and to mark the start of Lent, Brazilian Carnival has become one of the biggest parties in the world. Here are 5 reasons to see Brazil Carnival.
- Amazing Brazil Facts & Information
- Incredible Brazil facts and information about this amazing country. The history and culture is rich in the largest country in South America.
- Brazil Sports - Are They Important To Brazilians?
- Brazil sports are very important to the Brazilian culture. Here are some of the most important.
- Brazilian Food - Just As Exotic As Its Culture
- When you visit Brazil, you will see that Brazilian food is just as exotic as it's culture and people.
- Brazilian Drinks - What Are the 5 Most Popular?
- Here's 5 very popular Brazilian drinks I discovered when I lived in Brazil.
- Travel To Brazil - Places You Need To See
- When you travel to Brazil, there are certain Brazil cities and attractions that you need to see. Here's a list of the must see.
- Brazilian Samba - What's The Fuss?
- Brazilian samba is the dance that is most famous in Brazil. Take a look and see why it is the rage
- Brazil Music - How Important Is Music to Brazilians?
- Brazil music is such an important part of this rich culture. Read and experience some of the music of Brazil on this page.